Sunday, February 7, 2010

BOOKS!!!!!

Omg yesterday we went to this gallery thing in the city called the Harry Potter gallery KIDDING its really Ian Potter. But anyhoo, there were all these book stalls there selling second hand books and stuff and i got four new books! So happy! I have been eyeing them for for a while now and it was just as well i didnt purchase them in borders cause i got them like brand new there and soooooo much cheaper. Then there was this other stall that had all these picture books and they had this book the called Dog in, Cat out which was like my most favorite book when i was a wee lass. Because it is my cousins b-day soon, my mum wanted to buy the book so she gave it to the lady to pay for it, then the lady was all like "do u want me to sign it?" and we were all like "huh?" and then she was like "i am the illustrator" and we were like "your kidding!?!?!" and she was like "nuh" except she didnt say that cause she is a civilized lady that doesnt use words like 'nuh'. :D

4 comments:

  1. Hello!!! I was looking for ppl who love VooDoo Dolls and I found your profile lol!
    we are the same age! I'm from Spain :)
    I follow your blog, its cool :)
    cya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u so much! Yeah Voodoo dolls are like awesome!

    ReplyDelete