Sunday, March 7, 2010



I havnt really been blogging much lately so yeah, sorry if u actually read my blog. I have decided even if i havnt anything to write i will at least post an image just to make my blog a bit more interesting. Anyway, the other day was the audition to my school's junior musical Oliver (i know, original much?) and i got a callback for a main role. I then had the callback but i only got into the chorus. I was pretty upset at first cause u know, i am a good actress but then i remembered i am not that an amazing singer and they wouldnt want to put me on stage if i cant really sing. I also still had the mindset that the chorus is not that great cause at my old school the philosophy was that anyone could go in, but at my school now only like 30 people get chosen out of three grades, so i should be pretty happy, which i am. I also said that the Doctor Who casting type people wont care if i can sing or not ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment