Monday, September 7, 2009

DIE MATHS DIE

I really am a pretty bad blogger aren't I? Well not as bad as some people. I mean, who said we have to blog everyday? No one. But I am sure a lot of people can debate that :)
Well i am really annoyed about something (as per usual) but now i am really REALLY annoyed. You wanna know whyyyyyyy??? Well to bad, i am not going to tell you. JUST KIDDING! The reason I am annoyed is because of a maths test. You are now probs thinking "duuuuh, thats not that amazingggg, duuuuh" but this time it is different. This is because i actually WANT to do the test. BECAUSE I WANT TO GET IT OVER AND DONE WITH!!!!!!The thing is, i am ahead of the class in maths, coming from year 9 and all and going back to yr 8 (i'm not dumb or anything, jeez, its just the stupid governments fault for making different states different years) so i had to do othe work while the class was doing other stuff. I was then going to do my test last Tuesday but i wasnt ready, so i was going to do it on thursday, but the teacher didnt bring the test. So THEN we decided to do it on monday (today) BUT SHE DIDNT BRING THE BLOODY TEST! AAAAARGH!!!!! DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!

P.S. I am going to Brisbane next week. YAY XD!

No comments:

Post a Comment