Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Oh deary Pants

OH DEAR! Oh deary deary me! I have not updated my blog for how many days??? One... two... three... four FOUR DAYS!!!! How absolutely positively terrible!!!! (no sarcasm applied). This would probs mostly be because I have been an extremely busy bee and couldnt be bothered to hop on to the computer to write a little message to my internet friends (who are actually all my real friends cause nobody but them will bother reading this).
Now I will update you on what has been happening in my ever so not exciting life.
On saturday I went to go see 'Coco Avant Chanel' or to those idiotas de la mancha who cant speak the simple language of french, 'Coco before Chanel' it was a lobely movie and was very well played. Though I do believe that Coco Chanel killed fashion. I am not saying her fashions are bad! No no no no no! Just that i absolutely luuuuuuuuuuurve those beautiful dresses they wore in those day and she went along and CUT THEM UP! Humph.
Now where was I?.... Ah yes! My weekend.
On sunday i had a vair vair vair tiring cheerleading competition, where we had to be from 9:00 in the morning to 6 in the evening. AND WE DID SO BLOODY WELL!!!! We didnt fall, or drop anyone, or forget what to do! But BUT the judges didn't think we did so bloody well. We didn't even place. It was really annoying because every single person in the whole compitition AND I MEAN EVERY SINGLE PERSON got some sort of medal, EXCEPT US! It was all berry sad. But vhat can u do? That is life. And hopfully we will do better in the next comp. r:

No comments:

Post a Comment