Friday, August 28, 2009

Gabrielle Chanel

Did u know that Coco Chanel's real name is Gabrielle? Well it is. Don't u think thats funny? I find that very funny seeing is its my name XD. Anyhoo, now this guy called Adam at school, who lobes all sorts of designery stuff keeps on calling me Coco. But i don't mind cause Coco is a cool name! Oky dokey artachokey what happened today?.... Well not much interesting but we did do some meditation in french and our teacher was saying things like "think about the moment you were most happy in life" and "think about 5 people you can tell all your problems and love the most" in this soft, drifty voice and I got really upset cause I was thinking about a time when I was most happy and it was actually probably that time when I was at Lenny B's house and we were on facebook and we did a quiz to see what my first child's name is going to be and I got Jacob (I am not going to explain why this is so funny to me on here but all i have to say is it has something to do with that person i had to mention in my previous post). Well that made me really upset cause me and Lenny B had so much fun that day and cause i moved to Melbourne that will not happen very much anymore :( . I also got really upset when i had to think of those 5 people because all of those people are in Brisbane :( . WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Love Gabsiwabsy

P.S. It turns out that that cheerleading lady did turn up but the stupid office didnt know what she was talking about EVEN THOUGH WE TOLD THEM SOMEONE WAS COMING!!!!!!!! So she left. ARGH!

5 comments:

  1. ohhhhh lol. so that's why adam was calling you coco. hehe.

    xx

    p.s have you seen my blog? it is this: http://cartoonfruit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahaha, that's funny, that made me laugh, tee hee, and there cannot just be five people you love the most!!! cause that's imposible!!! gabysy wabsy, i'm going to spain next friday!!!! and i have some things that i need to tell you, so you should talk to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now where is that luuuurvely smile on that face of urs!! huh? :P

    ReplyDelete