Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fairy dust

Ok. I was reading some blogs of friends of mine and some other random blogs and they all have this way of making their blogs all pretty and lovely and beautiful. No offense to them, the blogs are gorgeous and everything, but they still amuse me. A lot of those people aren't even like that in real life. Soooooooooooooooo, just as a fun thing to do i am gonna do a spoof on one of those blogs. Here we go...

Today was absolutely gorgeously hot and the sun beat down on my shiny, glitter flecked neck, like MILLIONS of lovely fairy wings. I felt like i could soar into the lovely sky and prance on clouds to my pretty heart's content! Suddenly, a unicorn galloped out of the beautiful forest and said she would carry my off to the land of many wonderful dreams. She said there i could eat cool ice cream with a lovely, shiny, plump, red, sweat-smelling, gorgeous, tasty, lovely, juicy, lovely, perfect, lovely cherry on top. I said i would, it would be simply perfect! So we galloped away from the harsh reality of life.


THE END!!!!

2 comments: