Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Moon

I went to see New Moon today and it was hooooooorrrrrrrribleeeeeeee it was worse than i expected! It was sooooooo long and i was just sitting thee wishing it was over (though this might also be due to the fact i had to go piddly diddly department). Everybody was saying how hot Taylor Lautner is and i have to say I DO NOT AGREE. The guy who played Demetri was WAY cooler. The first time Lautner took his shirt off a shouted at the screen to put his shirt back on XD Also when the movie started, in the opening titles me and my friend Angela started singing the Harry Potter theme (which compared to New Moon, the movies are excellent, though i am faithful to the books through and through) Me and my other friend, Kate, got told to shut up by some woman sitting near us because we were complaining about Robert Pattinson a wee bit to loudly. I would also like to point out that Edward Never looks at anyone in the eye, he kinda looks past them looking constipated. And i have a felling (spelled like that on purpose, inside joke) that Kristen Stuart is on drugs.

After the movie Kate, Angela and I went to all the shops downstairs and was trying on dresses. ¡Twas lots of fun! (haha, espanol style).

And i have got a reeeaaally sore ingrown toenail.

3 comments:

  1. *starts to sing* I GOTTA FELLING OOOH OOOH THAT TONIGHT IM GONNA PUT SOME PANTS ON THAT TONIGHT IM GONNA PUT SOME PANTS THAT TONIGHT IM GONNA PUT SOME PANTS PANTS!! ;)

    oh lovely lovely lovely, i shall never be bored wit u gabby XD

    ReplyDelete