Sunday, November 1, 2009

My locker almost killed me

One lovely spring day, after school, all the happy children were making there way through the squishy corridors to their lobely lockers. I was amongst them (uh duh). Then suddenly, a very pathetic fight broke out! One dude pushed another dude and that dude that was pushed by the other dude fell practically on top of me while i was innocently getting my bag out of my bottom locker. This resulted in the little sticky outey thing that the lock slips into (no dirty thoughts there i hope!) jabbing me in the shoulder while my other arm was slammed into the side of the locker. Now i have a gorgeous red scaby thing on my shoulder along with a small bruise, and on the other arm a lovely red scrape and a MASSIVE bruise. THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment