Friday, August 21, 2009

broken arms

ARGH!!!!! The worst thing happened today!!!!!! Ok. During PE everyone was mucking around (except me cause i was sitting out cause i was "sick") And this guy in my class jumped up and was hanging from the basketball hoop when suddenly, from all away across the hall i heard this *SNAP*. And i spun around and saw him clutching his arm and groaning and i saw that his arm was all bent and it looked exactly like Harry's arm when Lockheart took out all the bones from it in HP 2!!!!!!! So basically the first thing I thought when I saw it was "where's Lockheart?". But then u know, i realized that this isnt Hogwarts and that made me depressed. IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO SCARY!!!!!!!!! I felt sick.

5 comments:

  1. oh how terrible!!
    it reminds me of the time when i fractured my arm.....we were having dinner, and the tv was on, on some strange tv show talking about flowers and such, and i went to change the channel coz it was wierd, and i tripped over the vacuum cleaner cord somehow, and i fractured my arm....
    i remember getting angry at my dad for some odd reason that i am not aware of right now.....and that is my life story...the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... that's hilarial beleny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahahahahaha, mia, u is't thou in spaiiiiin
    :(

    ReplyDelete