Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I am going to be Internet famous

I just came back from school. I have to walk home. It is really really really really really tiring. Not because I am weak or anything, but because there is a big humongous (or however u spell it) monster of a hill just before my house and i am all huffy puffy once i reach the top.

I have now decided that I am going to become an internet star. I am going to have a reeeeeally cool/funny/fabbo/exciting blog that everyone is going to love to read! This is basically because I read a vair gut book that was COMPLETELY a blog. Nothing else. And in the book this girl who is the blogger becomes internet famous and has readers reading her blog from all across the globe and Jupiter 2!!!!!!!!!! I thought that sounded pretty awesomauce if you ask me.

P.S. The book is called 'Big Woo'
P.P.S. I will find out the author at a later date
P.P.P.S Everyone should read it
P.P.P.P.S. Well maybe not guys, cause it is a girly book
P.P.P.P.P.S. I lobed it

6 comments:

  1. 'Big Woo'... what an awesome name :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is pretty awesome. I gave the book to Kate to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. u hav to give to me to read when u comeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is gonna post it :D and we both can read it

    ReplyDelete
  6. she has now given it to me and i hav started reading it nowwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete