Monday, August 17, 2009

My awesomauce new Blog!

Hola mon amies! Welcome to my new Blog! I haven't ever had a blog before so yar. I always thought that my life is so not interesting enough to have a blog so I wouldn't make one but the my friend Veronica showed me how awesomauce blogging can be so I thought, why not? I am reasonably interesting and at least mon amie Gill likes reading what I write. Well, thats my intro and now I will talk a wittle bit about me at the mo. I am living in Melbourne, Australia and I have just moved here from Brisbane. I am reeeeeeaaaaally missing my friends and wish they were here wif me :( And er, thats all for now. I will post more tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. and IIIIIIIIIIIII am one of her lovely besty friends! i feel sooo special
    yes this is a very cool blog thing that u hav here gabaz, vair proud of u....er....
    yes!
    SAY CHEESE!!!
    *quickly runs away*

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm... But Belen!!!!! Its "say John Smith". Jeez, get it right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tee hee besty pallies... what a lark!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *quickly runs back*
    oh fine then!
    SAY JOHN SMITH!!! XD
    *and quickly runs away again*

    ReplyDelete