Tuesday, August 18, 2009

PE

hello hello potential blog followers. This my second post (just letting those out there who are a bit on the dumb side know). Sooooooooo what happened today??? Well basically I went to school and we had PE. I HATE PE!!!!!! PE is stupid. I am terrible at sport so i basically just ended up walking around in circles thinking about the number 42. Once the ball whizzed RIGHT past my head. It was REALLY scary. I actually felt it skim my face! And I was all like "WOOAH" and then like, erm, thats all. It all went pretty quickly. HA! That reminds me of the time when me and my besty pally Lenny B were playing dodge ball (in PE :P) and we were bored so we were doing the kiss (as in by Prince, the bandy thing) dance from our musical when suddenly, out of nowhere, THWACK! A ball came flying through the air and hit Lenny B in the head. It was soooooooooooo hilarious!!!!!! And then everyone was gathering around her and asking if she was ok so she started crying but because I know her so well I knew she was laughing on the inside so I was like to everyone "GO AWAY SHE IS FINE LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!" So then we went into the bathroom and started laughing our heads off. Haaaaaaaa... good times, good times...

3 comments:

  1. yes yes, just tell the world of my ugly encounter with a dodge ball....bahahahahaha...
    it was funny...and i snorted!!! it was sooooo funnay!!
    i was crying and i snorted, hilarious
    that was the exact same day when i left my hair all curly and frizzy and etc
    BAD HAIR DAY ALERT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWAHAHAHAHAHHHA!!! I dont actually remember ur hair though but i do remember the snort!!!! LOLPORRIDGE!!!!

    ReplyDelete