Monday, August 24, 2009

screaming Vati's

OMG THE funniest thing just happened. I was in my bedroom and in my bedroom there is this mannequin (i think thats how u spell it) with a big hooped dressy thing that i made a few years ago. So basically i was under the skirt (no dirty thoughts there i hope) and just chillaxing when my dad came into the room to give me five dollars. But he didnt know i was there. So he placed the money on my desk and started to walk back out of my room but as he walked past, I kinda came out from under the hoop and shouted a tiny wittle "rah!" and he screamed!!!!!! Have u ever heard ur dad scream? Well now I have and it is soooooooooooooooooooo funnay!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. OMG!! that is hilarious!!!
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
    hehe, funny!! u must hav been practically pooing ur pants laughing, am i correct??
    well, i hav tried to scare my dad a countless amount of times.......but unfortunately, he has never actually screamed.....poo.

    ReplyDelete